Friday, November 2, 2012

Show Dad's Tough Side with the My Dad Can Kick Your Dad's A$$ Onesie

Do you, or someone you know who’s expecting have a snarky attitude?  Then they’ll love the My Dad Can Kick Your Dad’s A$$ Onesie at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.

The My Dad Can Kick Your Dad’s A$$ Onesie is a very funny onesie, just a warning some may find it offensive.  On the front of the all black onesie in white writing is “My Dad Can Kick Your Dad’s A$$”.  Perhaps the warning on the My Dad Can Kick Your Dad’s A$$ Onesie is one that should be heeded before making fun of Baby’s onesie!!!

The My Dad Can Kick Your Dad’s A$$ Onesie is a great onesie for laying, and has a snap closure for easy changes.  Snap up the My Dad Can Kick Your Dad’s A$$ Onesie now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment