Thursday, November 29, 2012

Keep Clear, She's Wearing the F**k Off I'm Taken Tank


Are you taken, but get hit on a lot? Maybe get a secret weapon to keep those hitting on you away; wear the F**k Off I’m Taken Tank from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.
White F**k Off I'm Taken Tank

The F**k Off I’m Taken Tank is a fitted, ribbed white or black tank top.  On the front of the tank it says in large, bold print “F@*k Off, I’m Taken”.  The F**k Off I’m Taken Tank is perfect for the girl who gets hit on a lot and wants people to leave her alone.
Black F**k Off I'm Taken Tank 
Wear the F**k Off I’m Taken Tank with a hot pair of leggings or a cute mini skirt.   You’re sure to turn heads when you get the F**k Off I’m Taken Tank from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment