Thursday, November 29, 2012

Give a Dose of Truth in the I Came Here To Drink Tank


Do you like going out on the town and hitting on people? Then check out the I Came Here to Drink Tank at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.
White I Came Here to Drink Tank 

When giving a dose of truth to someone, why not do it in a funny way with the I Came Here to Drink Tank.  On the front of the white or black ribbed tank in bold screenprint it says “I Came Here to Drink and Fuck and I’m Almost Done Drinking.” Wear the I Came Here to Drink Tank with a leather jacket for a badass look.
Black I Came Here to Drink Tank

Wear the I Came Here to Drink Tank out on the town with girls and catch stares.  Snag the I Came Here to Drink Tank now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment