Friday, November 2, 2012

Hop on Pop Onesie is Stylish and Cute!!!


My dad used to read “Hop on Pop” to me growing up, and I thought it was great my “Pop” was reading it to me.  So I’m in love with the Hop On Pop Onesie at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com .

The Hop On Pop Onesie is a great gift for anyone who loved Dr. Seuss growing up and is now passing it on to their children.  The onesie is a teal-y color with a screenprint of the baby hopping on pop and “Hop on Pop” and “Dr. Seuss” in yellow tones.  The Hop On Pop Onesie would easily be paired with yellow colored pants and sweaters for a super cute look. 

The Hop On Pop Onesie would be great to give to your own kids or as a baby shower gift.  Check out the Hop On Pop Onesie now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment