Friday, November 30, 2012

Not a Good Cook? Get the I F**k Better Than I Cook Tank


I’m a pretty good cook, but it’s not my favorite thing to do.  So when I saw the I F**k Better Than I Cook Tank at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com I laughed out loud.

Black I F**k Better Than I Cook Tank

The I F**k Better Than I Cook Tank is a black or white ribbed tank with a message you can’t miss.  On the front of the tank in bold screenprint with pink accents are the words “I F**k Better Than I Cook.”  I think the I F**k Better Than I Cook Tank is great for someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously.

White I F**k Better Than I Cook Tank
You may not wear the I F**k Better Than I Cook Tank out on the town but it’s great for wearing to a dinner party with friends.  Grab the I F**k Better Than I Cook Tank now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment