Saturday, November 3, 2012

Give a Hot Mom Some Love With This Onesie!

One of my friends is expecting a little one in December.  I think that the My Mom is Hotter Onesie from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com will make a great gift for her little one.

The My Mom is Hotter Onesie is a super cute onesie, perfect for lounging around the house with baby or adding layers to hit the cold streets.  The black onesie has white screenprint on the front that says “My Mom is Hotter Than Your Mom”.  I think my friend would especially love the My Mom is Hotter Onesie because she’s had a rough pregnancy and felt very unattractive for most of it. 

The My Mom is Hotter Onesie makes a great baby shower gift or just a special gift for that special baby in your life.  Check out the My Mom is Hotter Onesie and the rest of our baby onesies now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment