Friday, November 30, 2012

Rough Breakup? You'll Love the I Used to Be F**king Stupid Tank


Did you just go through a breakup? How about grabbing the I Used to Be F**king Stupid Tank from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.
I Used to Be F**king Stupid Tank in White


The I Used to Be F**king Stupid Tank is a great for recent breakups, or even not so recent ones.  On the front of the ribbed tank the words, “I Used to be F**king Stupid” are largely screenprinted on, with “but then we broke up” in smaller type below.  I think the I Used to Be F**king Stupid Tank would make a great “cheer up” gift.
Black I Used to Be F**king Stupid Tank 
Wear the I Used to Be F**king Stupid Tank out on the town for your first night out with the girls after a breakup.  Get the I Used to Be F**king Stupid Tank now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment