Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's Only Natural; the I Am So F***in Cute Onesie!


All babies are cute, it’s a fact of nature, baby humans, baby horses, baby cows…they’re all adorable. So, show off how cute you think your little one is in the I Am So F***in’ Cute Onesie available at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.

The I Am So F***in’ Cute Onesie is a snarky onesie that shows the world just how you feel about your little one.  On the front of the black onesie is a white screenprint that says “I’m So F***in Cute” in all capital letters.  The I Am So F***in’ Cute Onesie has a snap crotch closure so it’s easy to change and dress baby.

Put your little bambino in the I Am So F***in’ Cute Onesie, and add some cute rocker pants and hoodie for a real rockstar baby.  Snag the I Am So F***in’ Cute Onesie now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment