Monday, July 11, 2011

You'll Smile Everytime You Put on Your Bob Marley Smile tee

I’ll admit it, I’m not the BIGGEST Bob Marley fan (please don’t light the torches and grab the pitchfork to run me out of the village yet),  I love his songs (I don’t know all of them) and I enjoy the style of music.  However I’m a HUGE fan of this great new tee available at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com, the Bob Marley Smile tee.

bob marley tee, viktorviktoriashop.com


Designed by Cedella Marley to honor her father, the Bob Marley Smile tee by Catch a Fire clothing is just a tee I have to have!  I think it’s the deep V on the tee along with the great black and white screen printing that really catches my eye on the Bob Marley Smile tee; but maybe it’s the soul that you can just see in Bob’s face on the tee. On super soft gray material this Bob Marley Smile tee is one that every Bob Marley fan will  want to have in their closet (or armoire or in my case, either the armoire, closet, floor or various stacked shelves to hold my clothes). 

I just really love the calm, mellow, yet completely soulful look on Bob’s face on this Bob Marley Smile tee.  I truly think Cedella did a great job capturing the image of her father with this tee.  It’s new at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com this Bob Marley Smile tee will go fast. 



No comments:

Post a Comment