Friday, July 22, 2011

"Please Do Not Mistreat Fashion" T-Shirt: You Won't Mistreat Fashion in this Tee

Have you ever seen someone who just screams fashion disaster? Isn’t it those times you wish you could just go up, grab their hand and give them a new outfit? Don’t want to be mean but want the world to know how you feel? Well Viktor Viktoria and http://www.viktorviktoriashop.com/ have this great “Don’t Mistreat Fashion” Tee that’s perfect for all you wanna be stylists out there.

Say it to someone gently by wearing the “Don’t Mistreat Fashion” Tee, it makes a bold statement in a cool way.  Sometimes I know I wish I had the “Don’t Mistreat Fashion” tee on when I see what my mother’s wearing some days, so I can gently point at the tee and make her change (LOL, I would never do that to my mom)! With its bold lettering on a solid black background the “Don’t Mistreat Fashion” Tee is going to be sure to catch everyone’s eyes.

Grab yourself a “Don’t Mistreat Fashion” Tee as well as check out the rest of our statement tee collection available now at Viktor Viktoria and http://www.viktorviktorshop.com/.  Even if you’re a fan of the “Don’t Mistreat Fashion” tee you’re sure to find another tee you’ll love at Viktor Viktoria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment