Saturday, July 16, 2011

Show Your Rebel Spirit with the Chaser LA American Rebel Tee

I’m a fan of country music, and I thought I was such an ‘edgy’ country fan when I bought the same ‘Mama Tried’ tank top I had seen Miranda Lambert wearing.  Well now I know I can get and even edgier look thanks to the fabulous vixens at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com and Chaser LA, especially when I’m wearing this great American Rebel Tee.
chaser tee viktor viktoria

The American Rebel tee features a unique screen print (It looks kind of like graffiti paint dripping off the words American Rebel) and unique to each tee wear holes and wear marks.  This American Rebel Tee is a great sleeveless tee for summer and is perfect for showing off those sexy biceps you’ve been working on.   Recently the American Rebel tee was paired with a great pair of red pants on the red carpet by Keltie Collen of the Voice.
chaser tee viktor viktoria


If you’re looking to emulate Keltie’s style be sure to grab not only the American Rebel Tee but a great pair of brightly colored pants or leggings (also available at Viktor Viktoria).  If you’re looking to make it your own style then pair the American Rebel tee with anything on the bottom your little heart desires.  Just be sure to swing by Mayfair Mall and visit Viktor Viktoria or www.viktorviktoriashop.com so you can grab this edgy American Rebel tee for your very own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment