Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Quench Your Thirst in This Sikworld Tank


You know that creeper at the bar who only stares at your chest when talking to you?  Don’t you wish at those moments you could open a shirt superman style and have the Yes My T!ts Would Like a Drink Tank from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com?
Quench Your Thirst in White 

The Yes My T!ts Would Like a Drink Tank is a great tee for the gilr who loves the bar scene.  On the front of the fitted tank it says: “Yes, My Tits Would Like a Drink”.  If you love snarky tanks or tees you’ll love the Yes My T!ts Would Like a Drink Tank

Quench Your Thirst in Black
Wear the Yes My T!ts Would Like a Drink Tank with a cute shrug and tight jeans.  Check out the Yes My T!ts Would Like a Drink Tank as well as the rest of the Sikworld Tanks now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment