Sunday, December 2, 2012

Are You the Good Kind of Crazy? Get this Tank!


Make people laugh with out new Silkworld Tanks.  Check out the I’m the Good Kind of Crazy Tank at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com
Be the Good Kind of Crazy in Black


The I’m the Good Kind of Crazy Tank is a great tank for girls who don’t mind laughing at themselves.   The front of the tight, ribbed tank says “I’m the Good Kind of Crazy” in big bubble letters.  The I’m the Good Kind of Crazy Tank would be a  great and humorous tank to wear on a first date (or 300th date). 
Be the Good Kind of Crazy in White 
Pair the I’m the Good Kind of Crazy Tank with skinny jeans, hot heels and a cute cardi for a night out.  Grab the I’m the Good Kind of Crazy Tank at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment