Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snarky Onion Tee Makes a Perfect Gift!

The Onion is known for it’s satirical content and humor.  If you love the Onion then check out the great “I’m Like A Chocoholic for Booze” Tee at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.

The “I’m Like a Chocoholic for Booze” tee is made by the Onion and features the screenprint of “I’m Like a Chocoholic for Booze” and the Onion logo underneath.  The “I’m Like a Chocoholic for Booze” tee is a fitted tee and super casual. With it’s snarky statement and easy fit, the “I’m Like a Chocoholic for Booze” tee is great for anyone who has a great sense of humor.

Grab yourself the “I’m Like a Chocoholic for Booze” tee or for someone you care about. Get the “I’m Like a Chocoholic for Booze” tee at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment