Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chaser Megadeth Killing is My Business Tee is Perfect for a Rock Fan!

There are some girls out there that just LOVE a great rock tee.  For those girls Viktor Viktoria is proud to offer the Chaser LA Megadeth Killing is My Business tee.
Megadeth Killing is My Business tee

Featuring the album art for Megadeth the Chaser LA Megadeth Killing is My Business tee is a tee sure to give off a tough rocker vibe.  The Chaser LA Megadeth Killing is My Business tee is a loose fit, wide neck tee with a shirt tail hem line.  The longer length of the shirttail hem makes the Chaser LA Megadeth Killing is My Business tee perfect for pairing with skinny jeans or leggings.

Whether you love Megadeth, skulls or awesome tees you can agree that the Chaser LA Megadeth Killing is My Business tee is an awesome rock tee.  Perfect for that rock girl in your life get the Chaser LA Megadeth Killing is my Business tee now at viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment