Monday, May 16, 2016

Look Tough and Glamorous in the Glamour Kills Pig Logo Tank


Last summer I got myself the Glamour Kills Pig Logo Tank from www.shopviktorviktoria.com and this summer it is still one of my favorite tees.  I find myself reaching for it over and over again.


The Glamour Kills Pig Logo Tank is certainly a great tee for this summer since the bandeau craze has REALLY taken off.  The tee is a muscle style tee, with the sides completely missing, so you’ll want a bandeau or tank underneath. On the front of the Glamour Kills Pig Logo Tank is the Glamor Kills Logo (a flying pig) and GLMOUR KLLS in a bold black font.

You may think the Glamour Kills Pig Logo Tank is a really casual outfit, but with skinny jeans and heels it’s a great date night outfit.  Get the cool and refreshing Glamour Kills Pig Logo Tank now at www.SHOPVIKTORVIKTORIA.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment