Saturday, March 9, 2013

Wear the Kiss Me I'm Irish Tee this St Patrick's Day


Before you know it St. Patricks Day will be here, and you’ll be left with a closet full of blue!  Get yourself the Kiss Me I’m Irish Tee from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com so you are prepared!

The Kiss Me I’m Irish Tee is a loose fitting, white unisex tee (sorry we only have size small available).  On the front of the tee is a green shamrock and the words “Kiss Me I’m Irish”.  The tee is unisex so if you’re a smaller guy you can easily fit into the small Kiss Me I’m Irish Tee.

Wear the Kiss Me I’m Irish Tee with your favorite green leggings or tutu and rock out this St. Patricks day.  Just get the Kiss Me I’m Irish Tee now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com before they’re all gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment