Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pigs Can Fly on this Glamour Kills Tee!


Spring is almost here, I know it’s hard to believe (especially if you live in Wisconsin), so it’s time to start getting your spring wardrobe ready.  The Glamour Kills Pink Pig Logo Tee from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com is a great addition to your closet.
Looks Great with a Bandeau

The Glamour Kills Pink Pig Logo Tee is one of my favorite teeshirts in my collection, I love to wear it with a pink bandeau bra underneath or a funky tank.  The tee itself is a grey muscle style tee, with the large holes where the arms would be and it features Glamour Kills flying pig logo.  The Glamour Kills Pink Pig Logo Tee is definitely a tee shirt designed to turn heads, especially with the cut out sides. 

I like to wear my Glamour Kills Pink Pig Logo Tee with a pair of skinny jeans and funky flats, its great for running errands or date night.  Take a peek at the Glamour Kills Pink Pig Logo Tee and the rest of the Glamour Kills items available at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment