Thursday, August 9, 2012

Make it In America with the Dirtee Hollywood I Made It In America Tee


If you’re a lover of baggier tees, you’ll absolutely love the Dirtee Hollywood I Made it In America Tee from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.

Instead of saying the “Made in America” common quote the front of the Dirtee Hollywood I Made it In America Tee says “I Made it In America”.   The Dirtee Hollywood I Made it In America Tee is a baggier fit tee, with smaller sleeve openings but very long sleeves.

The Dirtee Hollywood I Made it In America Tee has a hem line that is longer on the sides while a bit arched in the middle.  The Dirtee Hollywood I Made it In America Tee has a very wide neck so it’s great for an off the shoulder look. 

The Dirtee Hollywood I Made it In America Tee is great for a date night or a night out on the town. Check out the Dirtee Hollywood I Made it In America Tee at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment