Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Chaser LA I Love Coke Tee is Retro Cool!


Chaser LA tees are loved by celebrities, and fashionistas alike.   Be sure to grab your piece of the Chaser LA collection, new at viktorviktoriashop.com is this great Chaser LA I Love Coke Tee shirt.  This shirt is sure to be the next big thing from the Chaser LA line.
I Love Coke Tee viktorviktoriashop.com

This I Love Coke Tee shirt is cropped, with a boxy shaped and a total 80’s look.  You can mix this shirt with a great pair of skinny jeans, or Viktor Viktoria leggings.  The neckline is wide enough that you could even throw on a great colored tank and wear the I Love Coke Tee shirt as an off the shoulder top.

Chaser LA Tees are made from the softest of material and the I Love Coke Tee shirt is no different.   Every Chaser LA Tee goes through a special enzyme and wearing process that leaves each individual I Love Coke Tee shirt unique.  These processes and vintage looks make the Chaser LA I Love Coke Tee perfect for the jeans and tees girl.

This I Love Coke Tee shirt is great for the clubs, the beach, a coffee shop or even just lazying around.   Just expect to be stopped to be asked where you got such a great 
I Love Coke Tee shirt; make sure to tell those who ask, you picked up this tee at viktorviktoriashop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment