Thursday, January 26, 2012

Diamonds are A Girls Best Friend in the I Love Hollywood, Diamond and Doggies Tee!

I love great tees, and I love old Hollywood and for some reason the I Love Hollywood, Diamonds and Doggies Tee at viktorviktoriashop.com reminds me of Old Hollywood movies.
I Love Hollywood, Diamonds and Doggies Tee

The I Love Hollywood, Diamonds and Doggies Tee is a white fitted longer length tunic style tee.  screen-printed on the front in the script style writing is “I ♥ Hollywood, Diamond & Doggies”.  The heart on the front of the I Love Hollywood, Diamonds and Doggies Tee is red and there are diamonds and a dog as well.  The I Love Hollywood, Diamonds and Doggies Tee would look great over leggings or skinny jeans.

Every time I see the I Love Hollywood, Diamonds and Doggies Tee I smile because it reminds me of “Gentleman Prefer Blondes”.  Show that diamonds are a girl’s best friend in the I Love Hollywood, Diamonds and Doggies Tee.  Nab this great I Love Hollywood, Diamonds and Doggies Tee at viktorviktoriashop.com today!


No comments:

Post a Comment