Saturday, September 12, 2009

Swarovski Crystal T-Shirts, Viktor VIktoria's Prince Tank Top "When Doves Cry" At Tosa Fest!

Did you know that Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com can customize any of our T-Shirts with Swarovski Crystals just for you. All you do is choose your tee, then click on the link: add Swarovski Crystals to this shirt and we do it. Our artist picks the crystals she thinks will look best on your tee and then applies each and every Swarovski Crystal BY HAND. The crystals are heat set and will stay on your Viktor Viktoria Tee through repeated washings.


swarovski crystals viktor viktoriacrystal tee at viktor viktoria

It only costs $19.99 to add Swarovski Crystals to any Tee on www.viktorviktoriashop.com so why not do it? You will have a one of a kind, piece of art. Swarovski Crystal T-Shirts also make great gift ideas for the friend who doesn't want that $9.99 Target graphic tee.

Anyway, I'm off to Tosa Fest in my Prince "When Doves Cry" Tee. I am taking a stack of VIP cards for www.viktorviktoriashop.com because whenever I go to a festival or a movie or shopping and I wear one of our super shiny, crystal T-Shirts everyone asks me where I got to: to which I reply "Viktor Viktoria of course!"

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment